We believe that the best way to get connected and to grow in faith is to belong to a small group of people that are engaged in the mission of Jesus together. FBC Communities are an opportunity to build authentic, loving community through fellowship, prayer, study of the scriptures and service. FBC Communities are a great place to find community and grow in following Jesus in the everyday stuff of life. Please check what group you are interested in attending and give us your name and the best way to contact you (email, phone). We will get back to you with more specific information.
1. Sunday Mornings, 9am
–Meets in Fellowship Hall Group Leaders – Pastor Russ Thru the Bible Class- An in depth verse by verse study of the scriptures.
2. Monday Evenings – 7 to 8:30pm
– Meets in The Forum L.I.F.T. (Ladies in Faith Together) Group Leaders – Chris Carhart, Jackie Patterson & Ruthellen Patterson. **LIFT brings women of all ages together for encouragement, spiritual growth and service**. Current Study " Life- Changing Prayer by Jim Cymbala. Study guides available to purchase.
3. Tuesday Evenings, 7-8:30pm
– Meets at Brooke’s House Group Leaders – Brooke Batchler & Alex Woodward- Ladies, have you put your health on the back burner? Would you like to get into better shape? Join our small group for women who want to support each other in healthy eating and fitness, both physical and spiritual. We will apply biblical principles to help us live our best lives.
4. Wednesday Evenings- 7:30-9pm
Meets at the Brewer's- Parenting for parents with 8-18yr olds. Group Leaders- Lee & Liz Brewer- The Brewer's live 10 minutes over the bridige in Middletown. Using video and lots of discussion, we will work in topics of technology: cell phones, sexting & internet, along with family structure, honor an priorities, dating & sex, vaping vs smoking, drugs, LGBTs, dysfunctional relationships, discipline, sports and more. We will explore how to apply explicit Biblical guidance on Faith, Family and Friendships. No childcare provided.
5. Wednesday Evening – 7 to 8:30pm
– Meets in The Forum Red Bank Group Group Leaders – Pastor Steve. Current Study Andy Stanley's Starting Point.
6. Thursday Evening – 7 to 8:30pm
– Meets at the Jones Fair Haven Senior Community Group Leaders – Russ & Ginni Jones “In addition to the common benefits to all members of small groups such as loving each other, bible study and prayer, our focus is toward FBC seniors with anticipated outreach to those outside our church. We desire to be a resource of information on senior services available within Monmouth County plus providing care and assistance toward extending an independent lifestyle whether living at home or in a senior facility. We maintain contacts with all through regular planned social activities and with those unable to attend church due to physical or other limitations, through calls, card and visits.”